It has been almost two months sinced I wrote. Things have been so busy I have hardly had time to think. David got a four day pass Easter weekend so I went and saw him before he left for Afghanistan. Leaving was very hard. I didn't hold up nearly as well as I did last time. I think it was because I knew it would be ten months before I see him again.
Things have been very hard these past few weeks. At first it was hard because it took him so long to actually get to his camp. I was so worried about him and I did not get to talk to him much. Now he's finally there and I have been able to talk to him. He has called me twice so far and we've sent e-mails. Hopefully he will have internet in his tent soon and we can have a webcam date.
I think Friday and Saturday nights have been the hardest so far. Those were always the nights that we went out to dinner or out with friends. Now I sit home with Charlie. I want things to be like they were before but I can't bring myself to go out. It makes me miss David more when I go out and then I'm just not fun to be around. I really hate to wish a year of my life away but I'm ready for 2008 to be over!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment