I know I shouldn't have but I read some e-mails that David sent today. It started out fairly innocently. My Mom mentioned that he had e-mailed her so I just wanted to see what he said. After that I couldn't stop myself and I wish I had. There was nothing to crazy in there but I saw that he e-mailed like 8 people yet he didn't have time to e-mail me. I know it could have been worse but I saw that he's thinking about not getting internet for his room and he's training for a 1/2 marathon. It's upsetting me because I want us to stay as connected as possible to keep our relationship good. I feel sad that he didn't feel the need to tell me this stuff but he tells other people. We were so happy before he left and I want to make sure that we stay that way. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like this is stuff we should be sharing even if it seems insignificant. I think that will help us stay connected.
The most frustrating part is that I can't call him and talk to him about this. Instead I had to send a stupid e-mail. It was either that or wait for 4 more hours for him to call which might not even happen. Writing it all down made me feel better for now. I just hope he calls tonight so we can talk about it. Then, I can just delete the e-mail I sent.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment