I finally got to talk to David the other night at 3am. We talked for almost 45 minutes and I am feeling much better. I am lucky that I have a wonderful man and he didn't care that I read his e-mails. He knows that I'm just curious about what he has to say. I'm trying to be better about it though.
He told me that he might buy a hand-made rug which I am really excited about. We bought a house in October which is still a work in progress. One of his friends already bought one and David said it is really nice. He asked what color he should get so I think it's basically a done deal. I'm sure it will cost a fortune to ship it home but I think it will be worth it.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment