Saturday, April 19, 2008

Great Day

It is only 3pm and I've already had a great day! I got up this morning and got to work cleaning the office. I filed all of our important papers and got the desk cleared off. David's mom called and said they were going to come clean out the gutters and trim the bushes out front. I went out to help. We ended up doing a lot more. We had this horrible rock pile that was left from the previous owner. It used to have a garden globe on it but now it was just a pile of rocks. Dave's mom and I got rid of all the rocks and put the dirt in the gardens. There was also an ugly tree by the stairs. David's dad went and got the chain saw to cut it down. It is amazing how much better our house looks.








Hopefully I can get some before pics up. My computer that had them died but I think my mom has some. Next up is cutting down the huge tree out front but I think we're going to let the experts do that. After all that hard work Dave's mom took me to lunch.

No comments: