I'm sitting here feeling very sad right now. Tomorrow is the first "holiday" without Dave. I love Valentine's Day but Dave never really does anything for it. I'm afraid that he really won't do anything since he's gone. I just know that I'll think he might surprise me all day and if he doesn't, I'll be really upset. I am also sad right now because I haven't heard from him today. When we talked last night he said he would call tonight but now it is after 9 and I haven't heard from him. He usually doesn't call after 9 so I probably won't here from him. I know he can't call as much as he would like to but it's still hard (especially when I'm already feeling sad).
On a happier note, I'm really proud of Dave's Valentine's gift. I chose his gifts very carefully and wrote a note to accompany each one. My favorite part was the Beanie Baby dog that looks just like our puppy, Charlie. The pictures below are of Dave's gift, including the note about the dog.

No comments:
Post a Comment