Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Proud of myself

I got so much done today and I am sooooo proud of myself. Charlie and I started the day by going for a walk. I am really trying to get motivated to work out more. I think back to how my body looked when I used to work out. I know I can get back to that but I am usually too lazy or I lose motivation quickly. Anyway we went for a 30 minute walk. I think it made me and Charlie both happy.



After that I went to the post office and mailed David a package. I hope he likes what I sent him. It is so hard to know what he might need/want. I don't want to send too much stuff that he will have to find a place for. I sent him granola bars, peanut m&ms, dirtbike magazines, a dvd, a sudoku book and a hand-held game. My Mom also had me put in some peanut butter crackers from her.



When I got done at the post office I went to school and worked on report cards. I got them pretty much done. One of the kids in my class goes to a different room for math so I am just waiting on his math grade to submit them. It only took me about 2 hours once I got going.



On that note, I am going to bed but I will leave you with a cute picture of Charlie.




No comments: