I just got a call from the school that I interviewed at on Wednesday saying that I didn't get a second interview. I kind of knew but it was still hard to hear. I am getting so discouraged. It is so frustrating when you've gone to school for 6 years and spent thousands of dollars and you can't even find a job. I know I didn't do well on the interview and they did give me a lot of good feedback so hopefully that will help me next time.
The hardest thing right now is that I just want a hug from David. I think the thing that I miss the most are his hugs. He just has the power to calm me down. All he has to do is give me a big squeeze and tell me that he loves me an everything seems so much better.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment