Tomorrow is David's birthday. I'm feeling pretty sad because I can't spend it with him. Birthdays are not very important to him. I'm sure he will be fine with it but it really makes me sad. It seems like everything has been making me miss him more than every today.
I don't know why but it seems like I get extra sad every Sunday. David calls me on Sundays because of it. Today we got kind of cut off because there were a lot of people at the call center. I know everyone wants to call home but I was so frustrated because it is his birthday (it's already Monday there).
As I am writing this I just keep getting worse. The news just came on and I found out that someone that we kind of knew was in a car accident and died. I didn't know him well but David did and we used to live across the hall from his parents. I think I should go to bed so this day can just be over.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment