I blame it all on Oprah. I was having a pretty good day until I watched her show today. It may have just been the PMS but I absolutely lost it when she announced that her dog Solomon died. I sat here hugging Charlie during the tribute video.
Since watching Oprah this afternoon I have felt like crap. I was feeling yucky but I was really sent over the edge when I checked my e-mail and saw that David can't call me tonight. He was up until at least 2am so I completely understand. However, I have been crying on and off since then.
It has been almost exactly 3 months since David left to go back from r&r. It has been 3 months since I've seen his face in something other than pictures. I desperately need a webcam date with him. It will hopefully be less than a couple of months until he is home but I'm starting to go crazy. I'm truly starting to feel like I am falling into a depression. A good friend is supposed to be around tonight. I haven't seen her in over a month so I know I really should do something but I have a strong feeling that I don't want to. I keep feeling like no matter what I do tonight, I'll just want to cry. I seriously just need to held. Unfortunately, the person I want to hold me is thousands of miles away.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment