After watching many episodes of What Not to Wear, I have decided that my wardrobe is VERY boring. I wear a lot of black, white, gray, and brown. This year I made an attempt to include more color but I still lack patterns. I really want some intersting pieces but I am always drawn to the solid shirts.
Anyway, I've pretty much decided that I need some fun shoes too. The problem is, I can't decide if I want heels or flats. Here are some of the styles that I like.
Anyway, I've pretty much decided that I need some fun shoes too. The problem is, I can't decide if I want heels or flats. Here are some of the styles that I like.

This shoe is by Adrienne Vittadini. I love these but I'm afraid the heel might be too high. I am a teacher so I'm on my feet all day. The floors are pretty slippery sometimes too so I'm afraid I might bite it some day.
I also like these by Gabriella Rocha.
There are many others that I like. I just can't make up my mind. I'm going shopping next weekend so I think my mission will be to find the perfect red shoes. Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment